Shop Truck Tool Boxes By Style
5 Quick Tips for Buying Truck Tool Boxes
1. Truck tool boxes are made from various materials, primarily steel, aluminum, and plastic. Steel tool boxes are the strongest, aluminum tool boxes are lightweight and durable, and rugged plastic tool boxes are usually the most affordable.
2. A wide variety of truck tool box designs is available to you. Choose from top-mount, fender-well, underbody, and cross-bed designs among many others to meet your unique needs.
3. Hitch-mount and trailer-tongue truck tool boxes are valuable, space-saving options. Consider these if you don't want your tool box to occupy bed space.
4. Whatever truck tool box design you're looking for, be sure to measure the corresponding area of your truck to ensure a proper fit. All truck tool boxes have dimensions listed on the product page to guide you.
5. Keep security in mind as you shop. Many of our truck tool boxes feature locking lids and handles, while some require that you provide padlocks. Either way, make sure your tools are stored securely.
Truck Tool Boxes